[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Why does jbossall-client.jar cause

leo_ni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 14:49:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

Recently I am doing migration from jboss4.0.4GA to jboss4.2.1.GA, but when I included jbossall-client.jar in the web-inf/lib folder of war file, and deployed the war file to jboss, where all the enclosed jars coming from jboss4.2.1.GA/client folder. It failed with "java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError" when "sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener"

I am guessing the new jbossall-client.jar is created based on some dependency classes of diferent version other than server-side jars, and jboss runtime just picked up the classes from the client jar instead of from server-side jars. therefore the above exception came out.

Does anybody have the same issue and get a solution for that, 'coz I need jbossall-client.jar for calling ejb from tomat web container which is embedded in jboss4.2.1.GA.

Thanks,
Leo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074942#4074942

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074942