[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to render pdfs (using iText) in a new window?

grettke_spdr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 16:03:15 EDT 2007

"norman.richards at jboss.com" wrote : I think this is very browser-specific behavior.  The back button works as expected for me in Safari.  What

Hi Norman,

We are using IE 7. After going to the page:

http://localhost:8080/rms/seam-doc.seam?docId=1&cid=8

Acrobat reader pops up with the pdf. Hitting the back button produces an error the first time (like you said perhaps browser specific) and now I notice the second time that it goes back to the search page (ScopeType.SESSION for the component) just fine.

Perhaps this would be just fine having the users click back twice.

Other than that, would you recommend any other approaches?

I suppose this is a general web development thing, but I only care about it for Seam-iText ;).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074976#4074976

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074976