[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Integrating with Eclipse Europa (Eclipse 3.3.x)

ChristFollower do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 16:17:49 EDT 2007

Is it true that nobody here uses Eclipse 3.3? Well, I found another update link:
http://download.jboss.org/jbosside/updates/stable. This link works as far as getting the JBoss Eclipse IDE. However, after restart Eclipse, I added Server Navigator view. From there I am not able to create any server. I also tried to create one from the Debug Dialog window without success either.

Please help if you know this. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074980#4074980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074980