[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - factory name collisions ignored?

matt.drees do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 18:17:51 EDT 2007

I noticed that line 178 of org.jboss.seam.core.Init.java is commented out:

  |    private void checkDuplicateFactory(String variable)
  |    {
  |       if ( factories.containsKey(variable) || factoryMethodExpressions.containsKey(variable) || factoryValueExpressions.containsKey(variable) )
  |       {
  |          //throw new IllegalStateException("duplicate factory for: " + variable);
  |       }
  |    }

Is that intentional?  Seems like users should be warned if they try to make two factories with the same name.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075027#4075027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075027