[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss AS 4.2.0 with MySQL

fmi2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 20:19:40 EDT 2007

Hi Peter, I used the jems-installer to get the tomcat configuration. Because of your question I done some research and found that the installer is not needed for jboss-4.2.x and above. At the time I installed Jboss it was my understanding that the installer was required. They now have an important notice on the download page, namely
Important Note: If you want EJB3 or Seam support with JBoss AS 4.0.3 SP1, 4.0.4 or 4.0.5, you MUST download and use the relevant version of JEMS Installer together with JDK5.0. JBoss AS 4.2.x versions include support for EJB3, by default.
I deployed the application war and placed the mysql-ds.xml in the default configuration and it is deploying fine. Thank you very much for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075051#4075051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075051