[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Request parameters with s:link

uke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 02:44:44 EDT 2007

Hi!

Is there any way _not_ to send along existing request parameters using s:link?

I've got a situation where viewObject.xhtml?id=1 shows the object with id 1. And if I only request viewObject.xhtml, i get a new, empty object instead.

The problem is that when viewing an object, and then clicking the "create object"-s:link (aimed at viewObject.xhtml), the id-parameter stays put, and thus ruins the point of the link.

Any way around this, or is my design just flawed from the start?

Thanks
uke

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075089#4075089

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075089