[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - EJB3 vs. HAR deployment for hibernate

loumaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 04:27:24 EDT 2007

hi there ..

we have developed a couple of domain objects and initially deployed them as an ejb3 package.

Everything works out fine ....

Sliming my configuration reveals that JBoss provides a dedicated hibernate deployment archive ( har ) .

Question:

When should i use the har deployment to deploy my domain objects and when  can i use the plain ejb3 deployment and simply pack the domain objects into the package.

thanks in advance

thorsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075120#4075120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075120