[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - limit the number of concurrent async process instances

gogoasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 06:35:31 EDT 2007

Hello,

I used to have my process deployed with async="false" nodes. Limiting the number of concurrent processes was as easy as limiting the CommandListenerBean MDB pool size.

Because of very long transactions the synchronous execution required, I had to make some of the action nodes asynchronous. I wonder if anybody has some advice concerning the limitation of the concurrent number of async="true" processes.

Thank you,
Adrian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075156#4075156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075156