[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Application runnnig on Jboss in a Linux machine - not able t

gokul_ifs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 08:45:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am running jboss in a linux machine. I am able to open the home page of jboss in the sane machine where it is installed using the URL

http"//localhost:8080

But the page is not coming up when i try the URL in the same machine where jboss is installed

http://<IP Address>:8080/

Also, the page is not up when i try to access it from any windows machine.

I am sure that Jboss is running on port 8080 without any error.

Any help regarding this is highly appriciate

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075192#4075192

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075192