[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How do folks typically handle initial vs. redeployment a

grettke_spdr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 12:15:34 EDT 2007

"grettke_spdr" wrote : "christian.bauer at jboss.com" wrote : Never! What you do is remove this configuration option completely. Then you generate a DDL file with SQL statements using the Hibernate Tools tasks for Ant. This file is handed over to a professional DBA to clean and deploy on the staging and production databases.
  |   |

  | We're using a seam-gen'd project that uses hibernate-all.jar. Same rules apply?

I see, we used 1.2.1GA with uses Hibernate 3.2.1.ga for Hibernate, Annotations, and Entity Manager. Compatible with Hibernate Tools 3.2.0 beta 9.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075274#4075274

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075274