[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to force/assure conversational-only access to a give

przemjaskier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 15:08:44 EDT 2007

In case someone hit this topic looking for answer. There is an attribute that I think is missing in documentation but is used in examples:
conversation-required="true" (thanks to Gavin for pointing this!). When it is combined with no-conversation-view-id it gives effect desired by me. So my example should be as follows:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075344#4075344

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075344