[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: save the transient instance before flushing

squ1rr3l do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 15:59:37 EDT 2007

Ok, is this a problem in the CVS version of org.jboss.seam.framework.EntityHome, or is it just me?

In the seam-gen created [entity]Home.java class, if I do this:

  |     	log.info("Entity name: " + super.getEntityName());
  |     	log.info("persist result: " + super.persist());
  |     	log.info("remove result: " + super.remove());

I get the correct entity name, "persisted" is returned from the persist method, but then the above-reference exception when it gets to the remove().

I don't see any Hibernate commands on the log when calling persist, so maybe that is not working?  The "Hibernate: delete ... " is written right before the exception.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075359#4075359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075359