[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam generated crud error

KimLord do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 18 06:37:52 EDT 2007

I am having a problem with code from the seam generate-entities utility.  On the List page the search results show all database table fields blank with only a select link in the last column.  The object holding the table data is not getting populated.  I have not modified the generated code.  When clicking on the select link I am brought to the view page which is also missing the data.  Any help would be appreciated.

Kim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075450#4075450

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075450