[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Comercial vs Community JBoss.. differences?

transvaal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 18 19:05:24 EDT 2007

I discovered recently that there's a Comercial version, under the .com site, of JBoss, seems like it's called JBoss Enterprise Application Platform. I only knew about the .org JBoss, the JBoss Application Server.
Reading about the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform I found it is a JBoss AS + Hibernate + Seam, all freely availible on .org..
I don't understand the diffences, it's not on the support area, both have their on support plan..

I need this information to chooce which one my company will get.

(sorry if it's the wrong place, didn't find a better session..)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075504#4075504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075504