[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: EJB deployer not initialising, and getting upset about n

Jihnd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 18 20:05:49 EDT 2007

jaikiran, thanks, i don't have aan ejb-jar.xml file. i'm referring to the bill burke ejb3 book and contained examples, and there is no ejb-jar.xml file there;

so i googled ejb3 jarstructure and came across this post; http://www.jboss.org/?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=103680
which states it is not needed if you're using annotations which i am

so then i reviewed my jar file structure and found that my persistence.xml file (which i believe is the only configuration file needed in the jar) was misplaced

reshuffled and built a new jar and hey presto, it's recognised!

(recongised by a scrolling of "java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection" errors in the cmd line, but hey, it's recognised, it's progress!)

thanks for the tip off :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075506#4075506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075506