[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBPM ProcessDefinition redeployed on restart

fzaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 19 05:30:35 EDT 2007

I found that every time the web-server of a seam application restarts, the ProcessDefinition which is defined in "components.xml" is redeployed and gets a new version. All nodes and tasks are redeployed too. I know this is the default behavior. But my application uses jbpm api to find ProcessDefinitions and Tasks and shows them in a tree. (In fact I am using them for categorizing tasks instances.) But after every restart, my tree grows with repeated ProcessDefinitions and Tasks!
Any idea for preventing this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075520#4075520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075520