[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ajax4JSF and s:selectItems

pdhaigh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 19 16:29:42 EDT 2007

hi,

actually, the destination on the feedback bean is being correctly set, as indeed is the region (if I add in some outputText fields and get them to be re-rendered it shows the correct values).

The problem is just that the selected value in the drop down is not being updated on re-render. I have used this functionality before with no problem, (although that was with textual value in the drop down, rather than seam converted entities) so I'm not sure what exactly is going wrong.

cheers

phil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075589#4075589

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075589