[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Property File Editor strips out "=" signs

modoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 01:00:40 EDT 2007

I am running Eclipse 3.3, on OS X 10.4.10, and just installed JBoss Tools via the update site here:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/development

When I open a properties file it now defaults to using the Red Hat Properties Editor.  Any properties file I open with that editor immediately has all of the equals signs, between property names and value, stripped out.  While the property/value pairings still parse correctly for the Red Hat Properties Editor, of course they break in anything else.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075640#4075640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075640