[jboss-user] [JBoss.NET] - Re: JBOSS 4.0.5 with Axis 2

idrag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 08:16:56 EDT 2007

I´ve put the axis2.war File in the deploy folder of jboss 4.0.5. When i restart the server i get the error: Invalid Handler phase rule has not been specified. What do i have to know for deploying axis2 in jboss? I´ve used tomcat server before without problems.

Now i want to test jboss as servlet container and it fails with that error :-(

Can somebody help me, i have never worked with jboss before.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075804#4075804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075804