[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: I'm back

tynor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 08:50:28 EDT 2007

Hi Shane,

Could you help to shed some light on how Home and EntityHome classes are intended to be used and extended?

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=116420

They are central to a seamgen'd application, yet have much "magic" which needs to be understood once the generated application starts to evolve.  My specific question related to the wire() and getDefinedInstance() functions, but general information on the basic purpose of various groups of functions inherited into seamgen'd Home classes would be very helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075822#4075822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075822