[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - selectItems & selectOneMenu

hager do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 09:07:31 EDT 2007

Hello,
I'm using selectItems and I have a problem,
this my code

  | <h:selectOneMenu id="selectOneSituationDeFamille" 							 value="#{collaborateurHome.instance.situationDeFamille}">
  | <s:selectItems value="#{collaborateurHome.situationFamilleKeys}"
  |                        var="situationFamilleIterator" 	                 label="#{collaborateurHome.situationFamilleMap[situationFamilleIterator]}"
  | 		       noSelectionLabel="Pas de situation"/>
  | 			</h:selectOneMenu>

when i choose an item from the list, and i submit the form, a null value will always be insert in the database, but when i remove the attribute  noSelectionLabel="Pas de situation" , i obtain the correct value.
but i have to use the noSelectionLabel attribute.

what can I do?
thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075832#4075832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075832