[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Instrumentation - preparing an object for POJO Cache 2.0

BruceSpringfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 12:14:21 EDT 2007

My initial tests were done programmatically with JBoss Cache running outside the JBoss server.  I thought that might be the reason, I didn't need to aspectize the objects.  So I deployed a test on a running JBoss server.  And I got same results.  The objects I attached to the POJO Cache were not aspectized nor were they Serializable and yet POJO Cache ran without error on a local instance.  Maybe this is only true for Windows?   And only locally.  It probably doesn't work if replication is needed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075950#4075950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075950