[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - selectDate & convertDateTime

hager do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 12:21:41 EDT 2007

Hello,
i want to use the pattern dd/MM/yyyy, but i always have a date in a MM/dd/yyyy pattern
how can I do?I tried dateFormat="dd/MM/yyyy" in the selectDate Tag and pattern="dd/MM/yyyy" in a convertDateTime Tag.

the code

  | <h:inputText id="dateEffet"
  |                     maxlength="10"
  |                     size="10"
  |                     required="true"
  |                     value="#{carriereHome.instance.dateEffet}">
  | <s:convertDateTime type="date"
  |                                dateStyle="short"
  |                                pattern="dd/MM/yyyy"/>
  | </h:inputText>
  | <s:selectDate for="dateEffet" dateFormat="dd/MM/yyyy">
  | <h:graphicImage url="img/dtpick.gif" style="margin-left:5px"/>
  | </s:selectDate>
I'm using seam 1.2.1 GA.
thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075955#4075955