[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Email and Embeddedable EJB3 for testing

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 17:54:22 EDT 2007

You can't correctly integration test Seam Mail at the moment, because, as Chris says, there is no way to redirect the rendered output to mock object.  I think to do this properly we would need to mock out the JavaMail session and allow you to redirect where the rendererd emails were sent (i.e. to an in memory object perhaps).  You can create a feature request in JIRA for this and see how popular it is.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076044#4076044

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076044