[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problem with JAX-RPC client

myjbossid123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 06:10:53 EDT 2007

Hi
I have a a service running in JBoss.While trying to call a it through a JAX RPC  client I am getting following error...

avax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: org.jboss.ws.binding.BindingException: org.jboss.ws.jaxb.UnmarshalException: Failed to parse source: Requested element name is not allowed in this position in the sequence. The next element should be address

My Client code goes like this..........

ServiceFactory factory = new ServiceFactoryImpl();
Service  service = factory.createService(url, qname);
Call   call    = service.createCall(port, operation);
call.invoke(new Object[] {loanapp});

It is wworking fine with a String but with a POJO object I am getting this error.Any help to resolve this is appreciated...

Thnks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076185#4076185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076185