[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Mail examples broken in CVS?

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 09:46:41 EDT 2007

JavaMail (and hence mail-ra.rar) should work with any standards compliant IMAP or POP3 implementation (SSL support is missing, TLS support is there).  I've used it with some free POP3/IMAP accounts you can sign up for on the net.  POP3 with flush=true is probably the easiest option as then it just pulls all mail from the mailbox and deletes after the MDB has run without an exception being thrown.  If you have problems with the connector, post back here and I'll try to help (or post in another forum and tell me about the topic).

We distribute Meldware as its good for examples/dev, not because we recommend using it in your production environment (I'm guessing most places have some email infrastructure existing).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076299#4076299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076299