[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: using DAO design pattern with Seam apps

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 11:35:46 EDT 2007

I actually was reading your (and Gavin's) book last nite as well (JPA and Hibernate) and did see some info on DAO as well as factory pattern.

That book is well written and useful by the way.  thx for the feedback.

I'm not sure how much of the "EJB bashing" that Rod does in that book applies to EJB 3.0 (much less probly).

I'm just really hoping that a SEAM heuristics/best practices book comes out soon...  This is our main frustration area...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076380#4076380

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076380