[jboss-user] [JBoss.NET] - Re: JBOSS 4.0.5 with Axis 2

morrisoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 11:53:15 EDT 2007

I'm running with 4.0.4 and have just deployed AXIS2 1.3.  I followed the axis instructions on the apache site and put the axis2.war file in the deploy / webapps folder and it deployed with no problems.  I've not seen that error - sorry - but at least you know it can be done.

I do have a question about deploying web services.  I can successfully deploy .aar services using the administration tool and through packaging them up in the axis2.war, however from my reading of the documentation it seems to suggest you can drop the .aar file in to the webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/services folder and it will automatically deploy.  Am I reading this correct as if I do it I get a "waiting for a deployer message" which suggests to me that JBoss doesn't recognise the .aar file.  I feel I'm missing something.

Thanks

Iain

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076390#4076390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076390