[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deploying exception

Filot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 13:56:10 EDT 2007

Maybe a interesting information is that a bit after this error, in the log, I have this exception:

  | 19:43:20,699 INFO  [[/bonita]] hero: null
  | 19:43:20,731 ERROR [[/bonita]] StandardWrapper.Throwable
  | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xml/sax/SAXParseException
  |         at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initDigester(ActionServlet.java:1576)

I'm wondering if the two errors are not realted. What is strange is that my sax.jar is in the server, but it seems like if it doesn't see it...

Any ideas!?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076437#4076437

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076437