[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Quartz configuration in Seam 2.0B

michael.yuan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 14:55:52 EDT 2007

Pierospinelli,

Your task sounds like a little beyond the scope for our Seam / Quartz integration. We aim to provide Quartz as a backend for the @Asynchronous methods -- without the user having to invoke Quartz-specific APIs.

In your case, you do want to manage Quartz explicitly in your application.

However, if you think a JPA library for Quartz objects will be valuable, please raise a feature request in JIRA and perhaps provide us the JPA classes you already have. :) Thanks.

cheers
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076454#4076454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076454