[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Configuring JBoss Portlets by default

kpalania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 16:30:57 EDT 2007

That is exactly how I have it, Peter. No difference at all (not sure if I can post the entire file since it is our source code, etc - see what I mean). The only additional thing to note is this -

<deployments>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076480#4076480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076480