[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Can't turn off the maximized window-state

nollie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 17:26:25 EDT 2007

Hello everyone

I'm using AS 4.2.0 and portal 2.6 and I can't seem to be able to turn the maximized portlet controls off.

I made this change in my *-object.xml file:
            <supported-window-states>
  |                 <window-state>normal</window-state>
  |           <!--      <window-state>maximized</window-state> -->
  |                 <window-state>minimized</window-state>
  |             </supported-window-states>

After making that change I cleaned out the database and restarted.  Any ideas on how to make these controls disappear?  In 2.4 all I had to do was remove the corresponding CSS and the link was invisible, but now that I'm using 2.6 the <p:region> tags in my layout are putting a   in the link text so now I have a noticable gap in my title bar that users can click and invoke the maximized state.

   nollie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076497#4076497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076497