[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Red Hat Developer Studio Issues - JBoss View unavailable

cbeels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 17:48:05 EDT 2007

I just did a clean install of Red Hat Developer Studio and I'm getting the same sort of problem I did when I installed Eclipse 3.3 from WTP all-in-one.  Certain features (Spring IDE, JBoss Server View) just don't show up.  The JBoss Server View is not present in Views under Servers, nor under the Preferences tab.

The error from the log I think is most likely responsible (guessing) is

org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.Resource$IOWrappedException: Missing whitespace before SYSTEM literal URI.
	at org.eclipse.xsd.util.XSDResourceImpl.getDocument(XSDResourceImpl.java:344)
	at org.eclipse.xsd.util.XSDResourceImpl.getDocument(XSDResourceImpl.java:372)
	at org.eclipse.xsd.util.XSDResourceImpl.doLoad(XSDResourceImpl.java:680)
	at org.eclipse.xsd.util.XSDResourceImpl.doLoad(XSDResourceImpl.java:784)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(ResourceImpl.java:1094)
	at org.eclipse.wst.xsd.contentmodel.internal.util.XSDSchemaLocatorImpl.locateSchema(XSDSchemaLocatorImpl.java:56)

I've put the whole log up at http://petitepalate.com/help/log.txt

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076506#4076506