[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectOneMenu problem

demetrio812 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 20:32:04 EDT 2007

I also tried to do not use the method and use component definition in components.xml, if I don't use a value of the instance of articoloHome it works, like that:

  | 	<framework:entity-query name="statoArticoliAll"
  | 		entity-manager="#{entityManager}"
  | 		ejbql="select sa from StatoArticolo sa WHERE sa.tipologiaArticolo.id=2"
  | 		order="descrizione"
  | 		scope="conversation">
  | 	</framework:entity-query>

I manually coded the "2" value of the id of tipologiaArticolo (that's wrong, I need dynamic value).

In the right way I need it doesn't works and give me the same error:

  | 	<framework:entity-query name="statoArticoliAll"
  | 		entity-manager="#{entityManager}"
  | 		ejbql="select sa from StatoArticolo sa"
  | 		order="descrizione"
  | 		scope="conversation">
  | 		<framework:restrictions>
  | 	        <value>tipologiaArticolo = #{articoloHome.instance.tipologiaArticolo}</value>
  | 	    </framework:restrictions>
  | 	</framework:entity-query>

So I think the problem is in articoloHome (seam-gen generated class that extends EntityHome).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Demetrio Filocamo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076551#4076551