[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Decision -> select path

masipu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 02:08:08 EDT 2007

I want to select a path depending on a value from database. All goes smooth until I have selected the path. I want to run the path I have selected but not the other path. If I simply make a transition to end node from both paths, it almost works. The problem is, the path I didn't select, didn't finish and the process is still in running state. If i use join node before end state, it runs the path i didn't want to go.

I know this is pretty basics but I haven't figured it out yet. Two paths, I want to go other and after it ends, I want to end the whole process.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076592#4076592

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076592