[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Could not synchronize database state with session

robin.hultman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 02:25:10 EDT 2007

Hmm I am almost certain that I dit post the log from MySQL. Sorry about that.

  | 25 Prepare
  | [21] insert into bookable (period, cabin_id, week_id, season_id, raffled) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
  | 25 Execute
  | [21] insert into bookable (period, cabin_id, week_id, season_id, raffled) values (NULL, 12, 4, 4, 0)
  | 25 Prepare
  | [22] update bookable set season_id=null where season_id=?
  | 25 Query       rollback

Sorry about the formating. As you can see the bookable is inserted correctly but then for some reason it tries to update it with a null value for season_id which causes a rollback.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076597#4076597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076597