[jboss-user] [JBoss OSGi] - Re: Testing OSGI

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 05:51:58 EDT 2007

"penguine" wrote : for which jboss version does it works?
This will be / is part of Microcontainer 2.0.0.GA (MC) - new JBossAS5 kernel.

"penguine" wrote : where can I download it?
It's a separate module (osgi-int) inside Microcontainer project.
See MC's home page for SVN access.
Part of it - the OSGi classloading - is in classloader module.
Classloading should be in next beta4 release, other features - core API and declarative services -  will come later.

"penguine" wrote : are there some docs?
User Guide for MC is in the making, you can get an early version of it from the SVN trunk, but the OSGi part is not yet finished.

"penguine" wrote :
  | this will be a usefull feature in jboss.
  | good luck ... I hope I can play with it soon
Thanks.
Will keep you posted on the MC release dates - follow our/my blog.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076711#4076711

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076711