[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectOneMenu problem

demetrio812 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 07:59:26 EDT 2007

Hi, thanks again...

I read it yesterday and I thought that giving that application scope is longer then conversation scope it would work...

now I read it again that line:

anonymous wrote :
  | Ensure that you are in a long-running conversation that spans the both the select list creation and the submission of the form.

So maybe I must use the same conversation? (so the same JPA session?) is there a way to leave the component on application scope and then merge it in conversation scope?

other ideas on how to implement this?

Thanks

Demetrio Filocamo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076786#4076786