[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Node configuration with Maps - How to?

JeanGuyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 09:54:42 EDT 2007

I have an actionHandler with a List ,not a map.
Hope this will help you :

	<action name="initProcessHeader"
  | 			class="fr.xxx.xxx.workflow.impl.jbpm.actionhandler.InitProcessHeaderHandler">
  | 			<lstVariables>
  |         <el>label.process|Demande de produits et prestations</el>
  |         <el>url.process|eco.dempdtpst</el>
  |         <el>label.info|N°Demande</el>
  |         <el>txt.info| </el>
  |         <el>label.sortie_stock|Sortie produit</el>
  |         <el>url.sortie_stock|eco.stock</el>
  |         <el>label.validation_preco|validation précommande</el>
  |         <el>url.sortie_stock|eco.commande</el>
  |     	</lstVariables>
  | 		</action>

public class InitProcessHeaderHandler implements ActionHandler {

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076869#4076869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076869