[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Flex Integration, How Easy It Is!

cingram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 10:30:51 EDT 2007

I am developing on Seam1.2.1 and I have tested on 2.0. There are some differences with remoting between 1.2.1 and 2.0. Make sure you have a clean version of 2.0 and copy only the following files to the existing view dir to a clean 2.0 install, in the helloworld remoting example (FABridge.as,FABridge.js,flexhelloworld.html, Flexhelloworld.swf,FlexSeam.js,SeamBridge.as). Also make sure you don't have a conflict occurring in your deploy folder. If the helloworld remoting is building and deploying before you add the files, once you add them it should still continue to build and deploy correctly as you are only adding to the view portion.

If this doesn't work for you post your stack trace. Also make sure you are using FlashPlayer9

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076894#4076894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076894