[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - DataModel and controls other than h:dataTable

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 10:44:17 EDT 2007

Dera Seam profies ,

does DataModel / DataModelSelection work with multi-item controls other than h:dataTable ?

I need a horizontal set of links based on List of entities. For that, I am using ui:repeat referring to DataModel values. Values are being displayed well. But clicking on particular link does not initialize DataModelSelection :

  | <ui:repeat value="#{propertyCategories}" var="propCat">
  |   <s:link action="#{terminalList.updatePropertyDefs}" value="#{propCat.phrase}" reRender="propListPanel"/>
  | </ui:repeat>

("updatePropertyDefs" method uses class member marked with @DataModelSelection , and this member is always null)

Similar code with h:dataTable was always fine in my apps.

Thank you !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076907#4076907

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076907