[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - IPC issue

ediaz666 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 11:50:01 EDT 2007

I have two portlets and they are defined in different projects, say PortletA and PortletB.
PortletA window is defined on default.default and this is the event source.
PortletB window is defined on default.PortletB and this is the one that has the listener.
When i test the example it works fine, but now that I have separate portlets I'm not able to register the listener, I've tried with on PortletB-object.xml :

  | 	<deployment>
  | 		<parent-ref>default.default</parent-ref>
  | 		<if-exists>overwrite</if-exists>
  | 		<listener>zsemanticwiki_ipc_listener</listener>
  | 	</deployment>

But it doesn't work and i cannot define the listener on PortletA-object.xml because listener definition is on PortletB.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076945#4076945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076945