[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ERROR: Cannot find delivery to cancel

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 13:56:33 EDT 2007

Noxis,

I'm trying to replicate this.. and I had played with several different versions, different configurations and I couldn't replicate this problem.

Maybe you could modify the ejb3mdb example in such way to replicate this.. it would help a lot.

In your example you are playing with sockets.. maybe there is something wrong with your sockets also.. I would need to take a look on logs to verify what's going on (Maybe this is something specific to your environment?).

If you could replicate the problem in an independent manner it would help us a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076994#4076994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076994