[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Success configuring generic filters in SEAM?

RMcFadden94 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 15:24:44 EDT 2007

All,
  I am using SEAM 1.2.1 and have had extensive trouble adding custom filters to SEAM.

  What is the correct way to add filters to SEAM?  Is it best to use standard servlet filters? If so, how do I configure the servlet filters to have access to SEAM Objects, or enable those objects to be injected?

   If it is best to have my filters implement seam's AbstractFilter Class,  how do I go about configuring that AbstractFilter with url-patterns, and various other initialization data?

  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

~Greg.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077027#4077027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077027