[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Why does jbossall-client.jar cause

rhinosystemsinc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 16:01:09 EDT 2007

I figured out the problem I was having, and hopefully this may help you...

Make sure to put a try-catch around the entire body of code for your EJB interfaces. Basically I was having a problem with the SLSB.method, when it tried to invoke a SFSB.method2.

I my body of code for "SLSB.method" I had
lookup("SFSB"), and in Oracle this works fine, but for Jboss, I had to put "SFSB/local", and forgot to change the interface to Local as well, hense my SLSB.method was getting a ClassCastException, which propogated to the CLIENT as a null exception or ClassCastException with some sort of $Proxy cause...

Anyway once I straightened this out, my Client worked OK.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077038#4077038

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077038