[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WS-Security with JAX-RPC

FabrizioLXXIII do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 05:50:11 EDT 2007

I've written a simple JAX-RPC Web Service to try WS-Security with JBossAS 4.2.1.

In WAR module WEB-INF folder I've put jboss-wsse-server.xml and all necessary files (see http://www.driveway.com/lfpxe30590 please), but when I try to call Web Service with a client that don't support WS-Security, the Web Service respond without any error!

How it's possible?
Where is the error?

I'm sorry for my bad English, and I hope that I've written is clear enough.
Thanks a lot.

Fabrizio[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077225#4077225

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077225