[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Difference between Page and Event scope

limousyf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 08:59:37 EDT 2007

Hello,

I still don't get how page scope is used.
Doc. says "You can have access to those components from all events emitted from this page".
Does that mean that this scopes remains till I don't move to another page ?

I remembered using <t:updateActionListener> from Tomahawk some time ago; it serialized the value given, allowing it to persist other multiple re-submits of a page (when an input was incorrect for example).

Does the Page scope do the same ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077308#4077308

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077308