[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Could not synchronize database state with session

robin.hultman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 10:30:26 EDT 2007

Actually this caused another problem. The solution I used fixed the problem when persisting but later when I try to retrieve a Season with a query I get:

What am I actually doing when I replace @JoinColumn with a mappedBy? ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077368#4077368

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077368