[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Class loading issue with Multiple EAR files

amnigos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 16:40:45 EDT 2007

Hi All,

We have two EAR files which basically communicates with other.We are using emf code in our application to provide webservices , so we have packaged emf jars with Both EAR files.

The issue is if we invoke the webservices from first EAR then Jboss able to load required EMF classes and then if we invoke the webservices from second EAR it fails with EMF related classnotfound exception and Vice -Versa.

We are not using any EAR level class isolation.

Any help is highly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077536#4077536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077536