[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Deploying to OC4J 10.1.3.1

apushadow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 20:20:13 EDT 2007

jasondlee:

Yeah, if you could update the wiki or post here on how to get OC4J to look in the war instead of only in applib that would be great.  I struggled with that for days and never did figure it out, so I wrote the aforementioned wiki with the applib hack.

Also, if you've got any guidance on how to get a Seam app working on OC4J 10, that would be great as well...that was another thing I tried to do...only had luck with OC4J 11, though.

--Rich

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077589#4077589

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077589